Superior quality drinking water manufactured in accordance with stringent demands for hygiene and under the surveillance of the Norwegian Health Authorities. The product is internationally approved.
Seven OceanS® is the world´s leading brand for emergency food and water rations through 60 years.
• Approved by the Seafaring authorities in all the major shipping nations.
• One standard ration for all flags.
• Available from stockholders in all major ports of the world.
• Superior quality exceeding all requirements.
• Provides a balanced diet for survival at sea.
• 5 years shelf life unconditionally.
• Complies with SOLAS/ISO 18813:2006 and E.C. Directive 98/83.
Leading manufacturers of lifeboats and life rafts who emphasize quality, select the Seven OceanS® brand.
Drink directly from the sachet. Save drinking water, drink maximum 0.5 L every 24 hrs.
Each unit contains 500 ml
- 5 inner sachets of 2 x 50 ml
- 30 units/carton
- 15.00 kg net/carton
- 5 years shelf life exceeding SOLAS requirements.
The flexible packets offer minimum weight and are easy to stow.
Also usable in a frozen condition.